By becoming a Demonstrator you will get the benefit of your products at a discount (minimum 20% off), this benefit alone is a fantastic reason to join and build your craft stash. Stampin' Up also provides a the opportunity for you to work from home, doing something you love while you earn some income in a very family friendly way.
You can also join just for yourself as a Happy Shopper/Hobby Demonstrator to support your own crafting habit with discount purchases.
Stampin' Up! has been around for over 25 years and is a solid, well respected company with high quality products in demand by card makers, paper-crafters and scrapbookers (including Project Life enthusiasts). The majority of our products are unique to Stampin' Up! and can't be purchased anywhere else. Online sales are booming in Australia - it's the ultimate family friendly job.
- You can work your Stampin' Up! business in many ways, including online, classes from home, home based parties, or you can even join just for you to get a discount on your purchases.
- You choose your own hours. I love that I can work while my children are at school, but be there for important school events and pick up time. It's also super flexible when one of my children needs a day on the couch if they are not well. Working from home is so awesome.
- Low start up costs - just $169 to get your starter kit - choose $235 worth of products for just $169, and you get free business resources and catalogues with your starter kit, along with free postage.
- You get a generous discount on your own orders (at least 20%), as well as earning income from customer orders (online and/or in person), classes, team building and cash bonus payments. You can also earn free product and even an expenses paid luxury holiday.
- Low risk. If you decide after a while it's not for you, there are no exit fees or penalties. To remain active you just need to place $453 (excl GST) retail sales in a calendar quarter (3 month period). Remember you will receive at least 20% discount off retail price as a demonstrator
- You get free catalogues and opportunities to pre-order products when each new catalogue is released (3 times a year).
- You don't need any special qualifications or even to be an expert paper-crafter. There are lots of opportunities to learn as you go and you set your own pace as to how much time you want to dedicate to being a demonstrator.
- You also get great support from the company as well with training and events, comprehensive website, online shopping and online ordering, resources, opportunities to earn free products and lots more!
I'd love to welcome you to a team of Australia wide Craft Lovers - the incredibly talented Crazy Crafters Team! I am happy to help you get started - whether that is to simply expand up your craft supplies, meet craft lovers and who share inspiration and creativity or to build a fun home based crafting business that is family friendly - it is all possible as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.
If you've hosted a workshop or party, you can put your Stampin' Rewards towards your starter kit. Earn Stampin' Rewards by hosting a party - in person or online - contact me to discuss, please email me at email@example.com
Sign up is quick and easy, just click on the join now button below to find out more information and start your journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I get for the $169 Starter Kit?
- $235 of ANY current product - that's right you get to choose the items you want
- You could, for example, choose: stamps, inks, cardstock, ribbons, punches, embossing folders, adhesives or even a Sizzix Big Shot!
- A business supplies pack (valued at $80)
- things that every demonstrator needs to start their business
Do you have to hold parties or workshops?
You can purely purchase just to get the products cheaper - there are no obligations to sell to others.
What if I don’t want the kit, can I still order Stampin’ Up! products from you?
Absolutely, but remember, by joining you will receive product discounts!! You don't need to join to to start a business, you can just get the products cheaper - you also get inspiration and support from other crafters for your hobby. But you then have to opportunity to build any sized business doing something you love if you choose to!
Do I require an ABN to join it asks me for one on the form?
It does ask this question on the sign up form but no ABN is required. You will notice it doesn’t have a red asterisk next to it so is not required to be filled out.
Where it says I am registered for GST what do I put in there?
You click on NO - Unless you are earning more than $75,000 in gross earnings.
If I join and don't reach the quarterly sales target ($453 per quarter), what happens? Do I just stop becoming a demonstrator and lose my benefits?
If you don't reach the quarterly sales target, you just finish, there is no fee, no lock in contracts. There is an opportunity to try and make up what you missed the last three months so you are still active in the fourth month and go into pending. You need to make up what you missed. It works out with the discount to around $120 per month in sales to met the quarterly target to keep your benefits.
Thanks for your interest, remember if you want to know anything else please contact me.